We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 90-day, 60 day and or 30 day (depending on the product/service) returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
Please note that certain products and services may have their own longer and shorter returns guarantee. These will be clearly outlined on the product services pages.
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 90 days following the date of purchase of the product;
- The returned product is unused, in its original packaging and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
For e-books, audios and digitally delivered products you must delete them from your system and notify us by email that you wish to return such items.
3. Returns procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address & Billing Address
- Your Phone Number
- Product Name
- Date of Purchase
- Purchase/Transaction ID
- Reason for returning
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us).
5. Improper returns
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- We will not refund or exchange the product;
- We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product.